Since the historical time itself, homework has not been treated with kind words. However, the arguments for and against homework have been the same over the last 100 years.
There are numerous college homework help services and the term homework has not been an alien either but the birth of it is something that people do not tend to dive into.
247homeworkhelp.com attempts to refresh the memory of where? How? Why? Did homework come into existence?
• The origin of homework can be traced back to the period when formal schools were introduced for the first time. Even before that the Gurus in India, who taught in Gurukuls, taught the skills of archery and horse riding along with the teachings of holy books and nature; and the homework of the ‘Shishya’ was to keep those in mind and practice the taught art.
• To answer the question of how homework became a part of students’ life is that it was given in the form of instructions to them to memorize the topics of the class teachings so that the next day a fresh subject could be taught.
• Homework becomes the part of the students’ life since day one; he/she sets a step in the school ground. The basic aim behind homework is to enhance the learning skill of the students and increase his/her knowledge in the field of study.
Homework, when first introduced in The United States, did not receive much admiration. The students were not fascinated by the thought of receiving higher education and with the task of doing chores on a regular basis even teachers and parents discouraged it. Homework has faced many ups and downs in America, in 1901 the homework for kindergarteners and the students till 8th grade were abolished but homework found its way back in the 1950s when cold war broke out between America and Russia. Finally in 1990s homework attached itself to the lives of students of every grade and has been inseparable since.
The change in the meaning and the aim of homework:
• Homework has become the word that describes a student. Homework is often used in different situations even when it is not related to the field of study like ‘the assistance report is not up to the mark this means she did not do her homework on the topic’ or ‘writing the vows is your homework said the reverend’.
• Homework has blended with the society easily until the past years, where homework means a tough assignment or a complex project. Homework which initially was all about memorizing and practicing has changed into difficult tasks in the recent present.
• Homework now tends to sour the relation amongst teachers, students and parents. Students do everything to stay miles away from homework which includes skipping school, cheating and coming to school without books. Parents on the other hand read books and other sources that provide pointers on how to get into the children’s homework, and teachers even though they know that homework has created a gap between them and the students cannot keep themselves from giving it as it is their duty and also to avoid being perceived as “easy”.
There have been mixed arguments over the decades but they all amount to the same result that homework is necessary as it helps keep in touch with the course and the tiring task of learning everything at once can be avoided but on the other hand, complex and huge amounts of homework are making students dull and that has a negative impact on their relationship with the school.
There are several sites on the internet that provide accounting homework help services and also calculus homework help services, in other words, homework help services related to any subject to relieve the stress and also help them invest time in more productive things.
Contact 247homeworkhelp.com for professional assistance with homework.